Friday, November 18, 2011

Exposé 9!

really late post for this. but. i got in to Exposé 9! yey! :D around last May (2011) i got an email saying that my work 'The Lancer' will be featured in the Exposé 9 book! -and im the happiest person! i was in cloud 9 for weeks. months? hahaa
the book came out last July (2011) and i received my copy around same time. and i was in cloud 9 again! haha

so here's me humbly sharing it..

EXPOSÉ 9: Finest Digital Art in the Known Universe by Ballistic Publishing :)
this is the image that got published in it
da post: 'The Lancer'
=)
'it's such a great honor to be a part of this amazing book.' it's one of the things that keep the fire burning inside me right now -in creating more works. my image is pretty small for this big book even. but it means a lot to me. and it's making my smile last for the whole yearsss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment